2011年3月21日月曜日

The earthquake and tsunami in Japan.

As you know,there were big earthquake and merciless tsunami in Japan ,March 11 ,2011.


And many people were passed.....


dead persons: 8,450 people
dead persons and missing persons: 21,000 people 
A refugee: 350,000 people 


These numbers seem to still increase. There is not such a cruel count up.
I sometimes thought that earthquake to have been a dream.
I sometimes felt that happy day began as usual.
However, I am pulled back to reality immediately by news of the television. 




People in the world prayed for Japan. 
And a lot of countries do the support. 
http://p.tl/Lsv4  (from macleans.ca)

Thank you very much. I thank world all of you.




the earthquake drunkenness
Do you know words of "the earthquake drunkenness"? 
地震酔い じしんよい 地震(じしん)=earthquake 酔い(よい)=drunkenness
I suffer from light earthquake drunkenness now. 
Though an earthquake does not occur, the earthquake drunkenness is a symptom to feel that the ground shakes. 


When I write this blog,I feel that  floor shaking.
I am the same even if I sleep.


I felt that earthquake occurred again! and I jumped out of a house hastily, but outside the house was very quiet. 
There were such a thing in several times. and then I thought  what did i do?



But,the true aftershock is generated as ever. 
So, I am always confused.(T0T)



I think that there is the person that more symptoms are heavy in the victim.
Probably, they can't sleep.


rolling blackouts
Because nuclear power generation has failed, rolling blackouts are carried out in Tokyo.
It will take long time to return to normal life.


【Donation】
Many organizations raise contribution. 
The victim lost family, friend, house, all the towns.
We cannot bring back the life of dead people, but can put back their living environment.


Please donate to them,if you can afford to do it.(a Small amount of money is enough.)


if you are smoker,I recommend that you endure to smoke a box of cigarette and contribute an amount of money same as it.You will live long for a box of cigarette.


If you drink a beer,I recommend that you endure to drink one bottle beer. and you will not have escapism for one bottle beer.


An aerial bombardment began in Libya. Somewhere of the earth, sorrow is always taking place repeatedly......




postscript. 
Do  you know Zazzle?  
Zazzle is the net service that sells the T-shirt(iPad case,mug Cup etc. ), which oneself designed. It is an American company. 


Zazzle begins contribution service.
http://www.zazzle.com/japanrelief




The profit of an article sold at a corner of the contribution is contributed to the Japanese Red Cross entirely.


ーーー→This campaign was finished on April 12.



So,I made the product of the contribution object with a kanji, too. Please buy it if you like it. 
All of the proceeds are contributed to the Red Cross.

Please click it.(window‐shopper OK^^)


ーーー→This campaign was finished on April 12.Thank You very much.
ーーー→It sells it continuously. 

I made T-shirts(sticker etc) with this kanji.(2 version)

This kanji means Tsunami. 津波  
津=つ(Tsu) 波=なみ(Nami)
I made this from the impression of a cruel tsunami.

























1 件のコメント:

  1. hi, this is me, @konachao.
    this article is so touching. and that 'earthquake illusion' is quite scary, it may occur to many people in Japan because of the traumatic experience.
    I pray for Japan so that he'll be back to his best condition.

    and umm, you may say that people are 'passed'.

    hello from Indonesia.

    返信削除